Together Time

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Our weekday mornings are totally organized (usually). Peter gets up at 6 to walk the dog and then he comes back to wake me up and I (try) to brush my teeth and get dressed before the girls get up at 7 or 7:30. On the weekends we both sleep in until Zelda or Portia wake us up. Portia coos in her crib or sucks her thumb really loudly and Zelda immediately shouts, 'MAMA' or 'DADA' as soon as her eyes open. We immediately run in to get them and then entertain the bean and get Portia ready for the day. I stumble downstairs to make coffee and Peter deals with Zelda's demands, 'sit, read' or 'play'. Getting dressed, brushing teeth, combing my hair and walking the dog tend not to happen until 10 or 11 and we spend most of the disheveled. I eventually brush my teeth around 2 and run a comb through my hair in the early evening. There is lots of together time though, many books read and sometimes we all take a walk. Z and P don't care if I have brushed my teeth, they just want together time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Zeldabean All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger