Mine, Mine, Mine

Monday, December 10, 2012

 We have been a bit overwhelmed these last two months, adjusting to life with Portia. Zelda has definitely become a little opinionated lady this last month. Two year olds are tough. Everything has to belong to her, even when we are playing she needs to control all the toys, when we sit down for dinner she assumes everything on the table and on my plate is hers. The little bean shouts, 'MINE' while she hits her chest and tries to shove me away from what she wants. Another new favorite is, 'I NEED'. She likes to use it when she wants more ice cream or a toy her friend might be playing with at a play date. It's funny, I couldn't wait for her to start talking, but now she is and I am so shocked by what she says. Occasionally (when I am not trying to convince her we all need to take turns), I have to turn my head and laugh at these strong words coming from my adorable little girl, they feel so out of place it's hysterical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Zeldabean All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger